Home > Information > Administrative Matters > MOE Financial Assistance Scheme

MOE Financial Assistance Scheme

If you wish to apply for the Financial Assistance Scheme, please download the form (MOE FAS Application Form.pdf)   and submit the following necessary documents to the General Office:

a)   Household members who are employed are required to submit their latest payslip or a letter from their employer certifying           their income.

b)   Household members who are self-employedare required to attach their latest Income Tax Notice of Assessment. If                  the member is not required to pay tax or the tax assessment does not reflect his/her current income status, he/she is to              complete the declaration at Annex A-1.

c)   Household members who are unemployed and below age 62 are required to complete a declaration at Annex A-1 if they are       not undertaking full-time studies or are not in full-time National Service.

d)   Any other documents as and when required by the school for the purpose of verifying the income.



If the Gross Household Income in Section II(shaded in grey) exceeds $2,500 and there are 5 or more members in the same household, please provide the following additional documents:



e)   Copies of NRIC of household members, other than parents and unmarried siblings. If there are other dependent children               without NRIC, please submit copies of legal documents to show that they are staying in the same household.