3. Name-tags should be sewn on the edge of the pocket of the shirt for boys; and above the school crest on the blouse for girls and on the PE T-shirt.
4. Pupils should wear plain white socks and low cut white canvas shoes. Socks should be visibly seen above the ankles. Ankle socks are not allowed.
5. Boys and girls are to have short, neatly combed hair. The fringe is to be above the eyebrows.Girls who keep long hair should have their hair tied or plaited neatly. Only plain black or dark blue ribbons, hair clips and hair bands can be used.
6. Pupils are not to have tinted hair.
7. Boys must be neat in appearance and clean-shaven. No facial hair is allowed.
8. Pupils are to keep their nails short, clean and free from nail polish.
9. Pupils are not allowed to wear jewellery and accessories with the school uniform. Only girls are allowed to wear small ear studs. Multiple ear studs on one ear are not allowed.
National Anthem and Pledge
10. Pupils who are Singapore Citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the Pledge. Pupils will take the pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.
11. All pupils must display respectful behaviour during the singing of the National Anthem and the recitation of the National Pledge.
Attendance and Punctuality
12. All pupils are expected to attend school on a daily basis.
13. Pupils are to be punctual for school, for all lessons and for all activities.
14. Pupils who are absent from school owing to illness are to present a Medical Certificate issued by a doctor. Pupils who are absent from school owing to other reasons are to present a letter of explanation from the parents and the relevant supporting documents.
15. Pupils are not to leave the school grounds during the school day without permission.
16. Pupils are to be attentive and focused during lessons and activities. They must not exhibit disruptive behaviour.
17. Pupils are to maintain quiet and orderliness in all learning spaces in the school. They are to move quietly and quickly from point to point in the school.
School Property and Facilities
18. Pupils are to take care of all school property and equipment.
19. Pupils are to queue up when buying food in the canteen.
20. Pupils are to consume food only in the canteen.
21. Pupils are to return all plates and utensils to the pails provided at the canteen after eating.
22. Pupils should not run and play in the canteen.
23. Pupils must not litter.
24. Pupils must not mess up any part of the school premises.
25. Pupils are allowed to bring a handphone to school. However, they must switch off the handphone or put it to the silent mode throughout the school day. They can only use the handphone after dismissal for the purpose of contacting their parents and family.
26. Pupils are not allowed to bring personal items that will cause distraction to themselves and others (e.g. toys, trading cards and electronic devices) to school on their own accord.
Possession of Weapons or Weapon-like Items
27. All pupils are not allowed to have in their possession any weapon. They are also not allowed to bring any weapon-like item which is used or intended to be used to cause harm to others.
Other Serious Offences
28. Pupils must not commit the following serious offences:
a) Use of vulgar language or gestures
h) Cheating during a test or examination
i) Setting off of fire alarm
k) Bringing of undesirable or banned items to school
m) Substance abuse
n) Altering or hacking of computer programs
o) Surfing of undesirable websites or installation of undesirable software or programs
p) Being rude,disrespectful or openly defiant to a teacher or staff member
q) Misbehaviour and misconduct in the neighbourhood and outside school
r) Any other offence deemed serious by the School Disciplinary Board
Pupils who breach any of the above school rules will be appropriately dealt with. The consequences will be in accordance with the type and nature of the offence. The consequences may include corrective work order, in-school suspension, home suspension, caning and expulsion, among other consequences deemed suitable by the School.